The perfect present

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Peter, your present is perfect!!   Very, clever.  ; )

My two sons are avid readers, and my youngest son first read Huckleberry Finn when he was in 4th grade.  He's loved the story, and has reread it many times.   So, when I saw this, I knew I had to get copies of these books for my sons, and two of the original print editions, just arrived today in time to be wrapped for Christmas. (I was part of the Kickstarter financial backers)     The books are beautiful, and even have a hilarious quote from Neil Gaiman on the back of the book. 

Here's a reading from Huckleberry Finn Robotic Edition: 

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

Peter, your present is perfect!!   Very, clever.  ; )

My two sons are avid readers, and my youngest son first read Huckleberry Finn when he was in 4th grade.  He's loved the story, and has reread it many times.   So, when I saw this, I knew I had to get copies of these books for my sons, and two of the original print editions, just arrived today in time to be wrapped for Christmas. (I was part of the Kickstarter financial backers)     The books are beautiful, and even have a hilarious quote from Neil Gaiman on the back of the book. 

Here's a reading from Huckleberry Finn Robotic Edition: 

Awww...aren't you the greatest Mom!!!   :)

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

For the moderators*, because they go through them so quickly at that age

Padlock.png

*with respect guys, we don't get to talk to you so you only get pointed-at when things go wrong.  Merry Christmas (or whatever)

@ Storm - they've (physicists) all been too naughty to get one until now.  If they behave and go to bed early the Christmas magic might work for them this year though.

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

@ Storm - they've (physicists) all been too naughty to get one until now.  If they behave and go to bed early the Christmas magic might work for them this year though.

I am but an amateur (physicist,) but I, too, have been naughty; I wish 'them' answers.  I also wish that in their answers they find thousands of more questions to be answered.  We are living a dream right now: until the singularity; when we wake up, and ask a million more.

PS I loved the lock.  Joanna will too.    

Trouble.png

Send your physicist friends my way... I've had no trouble finding them, I simply can't seem to keep them from slipping through my fingers.  I'll be glad to share them because I agree they would make beautiful presents, but you can see my problem.  Perhaps a ginormous net... think Lanas... think!

Enjoy your Holidays and this Season of Giving ;)

Lanas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.