Sign in to follow this  
msstockings

help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was using a ssn **bleep** and the guy i was with must have been using its counterpart and all of a sudden i came up pregnant...It said congrats you will have a baby in 9 days unless you take the pill...what is the pill and where do i get it...and is there a way i can have an abortion?

He was using a really annoying freebie (also known as a freenis) that spams that message to everyone. Just ignore it. It's not particularly important, and doesn't affect you in any way unless you allow it to.

Hello msstockings. The fact is that there is no pregnancy in SL. If a woman desires to have a baby she can just buy a prim baby from Marketplace as she buys everything else. However there are arround some "funny?" products which makes you to feel the illusion that you are pregrant. If you just ignore this message really nothing happens. Maybe this is the best idea coz with simple words you will be "blocked" from their system / list and is no possible to get the same message in the future with the excuse that you forgot to get your prim baby. The only problem, which is some annoyable, is that for the next 9 days you will get remindens in local chat that your prim baby will be born in 8....7....6 days etc. Something else. Your "ssn" product didin't create the problem but the your partner's product (OnDuty). You don't need really to spend 150 lindens to get the pill to stop that. If i am right (because it happened to a close friend) a visit in their clinique is enough. Here is the SLurl Usually you find someone there to lead you. If not, just im me in world for more help.

• Like 1

There are products available for playing out a pregnancy, like the Mama-Allpa HUD, but even then it's just playing. A scripted device that is programmed to tell you whether or not you're pretend pregnant and where in the pretendpregnanc you are. But it's still up to you to choose to play along by changing your shape and buying/making a prim baby or whatever.

You still have complete control over your avatar, ultimately, and there is nothing built in to SL itself to accomodate this kind of play. Nothing and no one can do anything to change your avatar unless you willingly play along, and even then you have complete control in choosing to cease playing along at any moment.

If you did want to play along, including pills and abortions, the place where you bought the product should also have information on those features. Otherwise join the associated group and ask others who have the same product. They'll be much better equiped to answer questions about a specific product than random people on the SL forum.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.