help

Sena Selona

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sena Selona wrote:

I was trying to find on Marketplace but nathing. 

on the marketplace you need to change your maturity rating to General, Moderate, Adult or just Adult if you want to search for genitals if you're not after anything with all the fancy scripted sculpted bells and whistles on a good female skin will have the female parts 'painted' on to the skin

Truthfully, if you get a good skin, you don't really need extras. Most people won't notice a difference. If you don't like to roleplay much, you can get expensive gentialia that do it for you. Xcite! makes highly scripted male and female genitals; they look fantastic (in my opinion), very realistic, many add-ons to purchase. They are pretty expensive though; $1000L without any extras, more with. They will emote for you. If you prefer to roleplay yourself, typing, you can turn off the emotes; but that kind of defeats the purpose of highly scripted genitals, so you might as well save some money and buy some lower-scripted, cheaper genitals. You can even buy tattoo genitals, just for added detail with no extra function.

I recommend, however, that you invest in some good sculpted nipples. This is where people can really tell the difference, and it highly improves the look of your avatar when naked (again, in my opinion). I don't care for Xcite! here; I found the ones I use on the marketplace, and my partners seem to quite like them ^_~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.