What could i do about this

Warbearr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not really. The only thing you could possibly do would be IM the person from whom you purchased the land and explain the mistake, and nicely request that they refund your money and you will "sell" the parcel back to them. I highly doubt they will do this. They had the land for sale at the price they wanted to sell it for; you bought it for that price. It was your mistake, not theirs, and since they were clearly trying to get rid of the land, I doubt they'd "buy" it back. That is incredibly high for a 512 parcel, though - yikes! I wonder if they were counting on someone making that mistake, thinking it was a lower price.

Are you sure it was only 512sqm? Eep!

Ouch. Unfortunately you may have to chalk it up to a lesson learned - make absolutely sure you're reading the right price before you buy! Hopefully everything will pan out for you, but if the person you bought it from was willing to gouge people that way in the first place...Well, good luck!

ETA: There's always the slim chance, of course, that they happened to mistakenly set the price for 20,000L instead of 2,000L. It's worth a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

You can try contacting the person you bought it from (if you don't remember who that was, try looking it up in your transaction history on this website.) You can ask them to refund it in exchange for the land back, in hopes they made a mistake.

But I would not count on it.  :(

For anyone else reading this: Even 2000 for a 512 parcel is way too much in this current climate. You can get a 512 for as little as 250 Lindens. Check the Linden auction pages, or scout around the map.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.