Community Tools Forum & Feedback

Perrie Juran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/html/rank_icons/rank_moderator.png" border="0" alt="Moderator" title="Moderator" />
GennDark.jpg

Re: Unwanted Followers

[ New ]

Reply to Charolotte Caxton - view message

Thanks for the feedback.  We welcome feedback on my.secondlife and LL is considering a forum for web features such as my.secondlife.com. Blocking unwanted followers as a feature makes sense.

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------

The thread got locked but I want to say that I think this is a great concept.  A Sub Forum that applies to all Community Related Social Tools. 

Categories would / should include this Forum Feedback (get it out in plain view, not lost on a side bar).

Web Profiles

Feeds

just to list a few to start. 

Thanks

Genn Moderator wrote:

Blocking unwanted followers as a feature makes sense.

From my own reading of the evidence introduced into that thread it seems that Genn has come to an incorrect conclusion. :matte-motes-frown:

The only way to block unwanted followers is to restrict your feed to SL Friends only. If it is open to more than that then anyone in SL can see what is on the feed. :matte-motes-agape:

It seems to me that what the OP of the thread was asking for was a way to prune who is actually displayed on her Followers list, which is a completely different requirement. :matte-motes-wink:

The Judge

/sums up the argument succinctly.

//It's his job.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.