I cant' buy L$! error message:" •The password you entered does not match our records"

Morrena Sodwind

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Trying to buy L$, before placing the order it asks for a password. When i enter my password i get this message:

We were unable to complete your request because:

• The password you entered does not match our records.

Please try again.

BUT MY PASSWORD IS CORRECT!!!

Billing support didnt give me much .... support :((.

Can anybody help me, please?

Thank you!

3 answers to this question

Hello Morrena. Here is a resident supported Forum. The best you can do is to contact Billing Support. This way you will speak directly from someone from LL's support team. There are toll free numbers, available 24/7. Other options:

• Toll-Free Support Number for UK, Germany, France, Japan, Spain, Brazil, and Portugal: +0080071237123
  • Customer support phone number (All Countries): +44 2033620268
  • Email: support@payments.secondlife.com

1.  Make sure your account hasn't been hacked by logging in world with your usual password.  If that does not work, file a support ticket immediately for a possible hacked account.

2.  Assuming your password works for logging into Second Life and this website, then the problem could be two things.

2a.  If the page you are entering your password on is an SL web page, there is a problem on LL's end, and you'll have to work with Billing support to get it fixed.

2b.  If you are using PayPal, possibly you are using your SL password where the web page to which you have been directed is expecting your PayPal password.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.