Making Your Avatar Become Bald

melody Swashbuckler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

And no I am not talking about on your head. I would like to find a tattoo layer that will look like my female avatar does NOT have anything between the legs, like a doll would have. After a few hours searching, I can not find a single place to get a tattoo layer to do this. My skin is from Curio and I am quite attached to it, as my sister has the same skin and my Mom almost has the same look as my sister and I. Does anyone know of a place where I could buy such an item? I know it is a bit of an odd thing to request to find but I do not want to be automatically correct.

I did a quick marketplace search and found something like this. You must be able to see adult content to view it, but I typed "nude pasty" and it was the third item on the top row. It's not a full panty, just a little patch covering the pertinent area, which should make skin matching easier. It's cheap, to boot, and comes in all layers, and tintable.

Thank you all who have responded. My sister has a skin from Livingtree and shed loved it, but soon found out in 09 that the skins were quite outdated. That lead on to getting one skin that offered a child and adultish look to it but that one made me look like i had a permanent sunburn. So i settled on Curio for both child and adult skin. The Nude pasties look intresting and cheap too. Will tell you all how they work out. Again, thanks for the info everyone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.