please help unable to receive items when offline on second life viewer 3

Ninotchka Oompa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi, i'm having problems with receiving items when i'm offline only. this has been happening for a little over a week now. i do not get any offline im's or alot of items that would cause me to cap. when i am online i can get things if someone sends it to me, but if i get even one item sent to me while offline i will not receive it. i've try different viewers to see if it might help me but its still the same, i've even uninstalled and reinstalled the viewers i use to see if it would fix but there is no change. i was told to use the second life viewer 3 thats out right now to be able to receive items when they are sent to me, i´ve been doing that for a few days now and still i´m not getting any of the items being sent to me. now when i try and log on to get the item when its sent to me, the viewer just gets frozen and then a pop up message tells me there is a problem with the program that it won´t let me log on, so i then log off and then relog again and it lets me log in but the item that was sent to me is not there anymore due to the fail log in. is there something i can do to correct this problem i am having?. thank you. :robotsad:

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.