Can't buy anything

Trin1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can not make any in world purchases, every time I try to my L$ balance goes to -1 and I get this message

"An internal error prevented us from properly updating your viewer.  The L$ balance or parcel holdings displayed in your viewer may not reflect your actual balance on the servers."

When I close the viewer and relog the balance is back to normal but if I try to make another purchase it does it again.

It's happened 4 times in the past hour, twice on Singularity Viewer and twice on the official viewer.

The big problem with that is the things I am trying to buy are only sold in one store and as far as I can find they only have that one location.

I'll go try buying a L$1 something at another place I know and see if it works.

Tried buying somewhere else and it worked.

The store does sell on the marketplace but the items are currently "dollarbie" items (L$1) and are full price on the market.

I went back to the store in question to try again (to make sure) and it's still doing it.

Should I report it to the store owner or someone else?

I would let the store owner know; they may be wondering why their sales are not so great. It may just be a temporary problem while LL are working on the servers, and all may be well once a region restart takes place.

This was on the grid status page a little while ago:

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

[postED] Critical OS Software Upgrade — Region Restarts

Posted by Status Desk on December 14th, 2011 at 05:08 pm PST

[postED 5:11PM PST, 14 Dec 2011]  We are beginning this evening’s maintenance on the Agni main grid, which  will require an extended period of region restarts. We expect this  maintenance to be completed by December 25, 2011. We will update this  when work begins, as well as throughout the process.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.