So my Domme wants Christmas presents

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Go figure.  I am new to this whole Domme/me thing.  I was reading something on LL bringing back "Your world. Your imagination" so yesterday I gave it a whirl - my imagination that is; I got me my very own Domme - I only have to share her with 6 other...ohmy, please excuse me as the whole Domme/me nomenclature escapes me...oh well, but like I was saying I am new to this lifestyle.  

She demanded Christmas presents; I only met her yesterday.  Yes she did.  Expensive ones too!  Again, I am new at this stuff, what do I know about expensive gifts for a Domme.

What does your Domme want for Christmas?  What would any self-respecting Domme like for Christmas?  Please advise only on gifts that are expensive and of quality as she will not settle for 2nd best, and I am a top-shelf kind of guy...or whatever it is I am called in this Domme/me relationship.   

scripts wrote:

I got me my very own Domme - I only have to share her with 6 other...
MARKS
....ohmy, please excuse me as the whole Domme/me nomenclature escapes me...oh well, but like I was saying I am new to this lifestyle. 

In this instance...the designation for you and your 6 other...errr...shills...is Marks.  As in the marks that a con-artist dupes.  See, once you learn the scenario...you can apply the appropriate nomenclature. 

Scripts wrote:

She demanded Christmas presents; I only met her yesterday.  Yes she did.  Expensive ones too!  Again, I am new at this stuff, what do I know about expensive gifts for a Domme.

Hey, scripts...I've some land for sale in Florida..it's only underwater for 6 months out of the year.  Great buy!   Oh, and don't worry about the alligators, the last person that got ate was a child...so you'll be safe.  Just watch out for your dog though...

scripts wrote:

What does your Domme want for Christmas? 

Tsk, tsk..this is a PG forum.

scripts wrote: 

Please advise only on gifts that are expensive and of quality as she will not settle for 2nd best, and I am a
top-shelf
kind of guy...or whatever it is I am called in this Domme/me relationship.   

Well, it wouldn't be "top" anything you silly.  But, that's not relevant, as you are obviously confused as to what type of relationship you have.  What you have is a Gold Digger...not a Domme.  One asks you for things, the other gives you things.  

But, hey, it's your world, your confidence game!  Enjoy!  

Scripts..Scripts...Scripts!

I have answered many a question but I have never seen this one.  While I am not at all familiar with the 'lifestyle', I must ask why you selected this particular one out of all that is available on SL?  You could have been a neko, a tiny, a vampire (why, they even have their own subforum!), even a lycan and you wanted to be someone's errand boy?

I suggest that you 'get' out of Dodge and find yourself another Domme who will treat you with the kindness and respect more fitting for a proper Domme.  By the way, did I mention that I know nothing of this lifestyle?

Come closer.  Here, sit on this comfy pillow next to me.  Awww...it is OK.  Do not fret.  See Mr. James over there near the door?  He will make sure that ol' meanie Domme never crosses this our threshold and bothers you ever again.

Now, tell me, what is it YOU would like for Christmas?

• 2 weeks later...

this is why i would never make a good pet or slave..

if they asked me to run out and get them a bunch of christmas presents..i'd just have to give them The Look..

not say a word but just lay it on them thick..

they never know whats coming with The Look..

they just know they said something really stupid and will soon be trying to move away as calm as they can not to cause a ripple in the water..

The Look..

it never fails and may actually be the cure for stupid ..

245effadf41c6129f4fe7accc564ef86_xl.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.