Having a lot of issues with the viewer updates posted last night...

LexiLei Levee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Neither the Regular SL viewer 3.2.4.246439 nor the Beta 3.2.4.245931 will install via the installer and only when i completely uninstalled the regular SL viewer and installed from the website did it install so that i am using the latest version... However i have a new graphics issue that is driving me buggy... no matter what my settings i have flashes of texture every few seconds. Whether it's my hair or the sign i'm looking at or a candle or a field of nothingness.. a pompom shape of the textures i am viewing flash wildly across my view bright ... big... and annoying! I have an up to date graphics card that can more than handle SL and all of my drivers are up to date. Hoping this is a bug that will be resolved shortly? Please? I'm mildly epileptic and the flashes aren't something i can watch for long. Thank you! 

P.s. on a just mildly irksome note no matter what i do i can't update the shortcuts for starting to match  my current  tilebar favorites assuming that's a glitch?

7 answers to this question

I started having these 'flashes' as well and it's making things very difficutl to keep up with since i get migranes.  This only started this morning after the new version of the viewer automtically installed itself last night, so I'm guessing it's a bug in the new viewer, but if this problem persists and doesn't get fixed soon I can forsee it going from irritating to seriously troublesome for a lot of SL players.

This is not the answer Sorry wish it was.  I am having same problem.  Brand new comp with latest processor and 64 bit and grafic card out the nose but I loaded it last night and, me to. Flashes all over the place. Shapes that are doing a dance on my screen.  HELP HELP  anyone know how to fix. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.