Sign in to follow this  
LexiLei Levee

Having a lot of issues with the viewer updates posted last night...

Question

7 answers to this question

Ok, I've figured it out. Go into your preference make sure you advanced options are showing then click on hardware. There should be an option in hardware called openGL, make sure that it's UNCHECKED. Unchecking it solved my issues with the wierd graphical errors you have stated.

I started having these 'flashes' as well and it's making things very difficutl to keep up with since i get migranes.  This only started this morning after the new version of the viewer automtically installed itself last night, so I'm guessing it's a bug in the new viewer, but if this problem persists and doesn't get fixed soon I can forsee it going from irritating to seriously troublesome for a lot of SL players.

This is not the answer Sorry wish it was.  I am having same problem.  Brand new comp with latest processor and 64 bit and grafic card out the nose but I loaded it last night and, me to. Flashes all over the place. Shapes that are doing a dance on my screen.  HELP HELP  anyone know how to fix.