somebody help me, sent a script for my avatar called syntax and I can not get into the game.

alessandracustodio1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

13 answers to this question

...I don't think a script is capable of deleting an account. As far as I know, the only way to do so is to go to your dashboard and choose "cancel account." Then confirm anything it wishes you to confirm.

What problem are you having when you attempt to log in to your viewer? What error message do you recieve?

Your account must still be alive.  After all, you managed to log in and post to this site.  If you can't log in to SL, there must be something else wrong.  It may be smart to do a clean reinstall of your viewer.  See >> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=clean_reinstall .  Those instructions will work for any viewer that you may be using.

It cannot be a LSL script, because that's simply not possible with LSL. Besides, as I pointed out earlier, your account must not really be deleted. You were able to log in and post here, which requires your account. Whatever Syntax is, it's not doing what you think it is.

Since a script can't do anything unless it's in an object that is rezzed in world, I'm wondering if this "Syntax" thing isn't an attachment the OP was persuaded to wear, which is somehow designed to crash the viewer on_rez by flooding it with llDialog menus or something.

That would explain what I think is being described.

If that's the case, trying to relog in a no script sandbox might let you in, and then you could remove all attachments and get rid of the thing that's causing the problems.

Yes, I imagine a script specifically designed with such a purpose could certainly CRASH an account. That's not nearly the same as deleting it, though, so you should be fine. If you're adult verified, I believe the Sensual Stoneworks sandbox does not allow scripts - it is in an adult area, but it's the one that comes to mind for being non-script. When you log in, rather than allowing it to log you into your last location (as per usual), choose "Type region name" and type "sensual stoneworks sandbox." Should work, although I'm not 100% sure.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.