You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

BothamFidor wrote:

This thread is brought to all cheats as a public service.

ETA May I remind everybody that Lexie has specifically stated that it is a violation of LL rules to speculate publicly on alternate identities of forum posters here.

Oooops, wait a minute, Linden Lab rule violation in message #10 :matte-motes-tongue:

That is you asking that question, correct?

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Have-you-found-a-sense-of-animosity-in-Second-Life-that-has/m-p/1283411/message-uid/1283411#U1283411

ETA: switched out word, Tos for LL rule

Petar Faulds wrote:

Hey folks,

This thread has devolved from the intended topic the originator started with. Lets stick to topic and keep the vitriolic out.

Merry Xmas one and all!

My post was completely on topic! One way he could go about his cheatin is to make sure she is too, so she can't say anything about his. Good for the gander, good for the goose and all that.

BothamFidor wrote:

OK, so my main is partnered to a rich ***bleep*** with more money than sense who is happy to set up home and buy me skins and clothes (I make sure they are all transferable, of course) so I can be her trophy man.

But I have a couple of alts (not his one) who like to spread their seed on fertile ground further away from where the apple drops, to mix a couple of fecund metaphors.

What advice can you give me on how to keep the moneybank sweet, while allowing me to have more fun (she isn't exactly liberal with her online sensuality, if you know what I mean) with other companions who don't necessarily ask too many questions about my comings and goings and availability?

How complicated should I make my lies? I am a great believer in keeping it simple, but I have started to keep a spreadsheet diary of my commitments so I can be consistent. Are there better ways of remembering the stories I have told?

I am open to any and all assistance. Thanks in advance.

I think you should make the lies very elaborate.  I recommend using a rich bouquet of vocabulary...preferrably words with multiple definitions, so that you can gaslight your lie receiver more efficiently by a)denying that you ever said such a thing and/or b) insult their intelligence and admonish them for selecting the inappropriate definition, thus, unfairly framing you as a liar.  Of course, if they try to prove their point with chat logs, or history records, you can always use the classic "you altered those!" and further admonish them for their relentless and selfish desire to always be right.  This will leave them longing to make up for their terrible treatment of you and give you significant amount of time to play mad before allowing them to be graced with your fertile seed once more. 

This thread has been hilarious! Thanx for the entertainment!

PS lies just get u into more trouble at the end. Why not be a big boy and support yourself? There's no sense in denying the truth that u r a man whore. At the same time, tell her u what u need, she just might be down for a threesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Really a question. In an IM it shows "So and So Is Typing" when they type a reply. Sometimes there are very long silences in a conversation with someone, though it says they're typing. Is this happening because they're IM'ng with someone else at the same time? A curiosity...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.