Sign in to follow this  
BothamFidor

Need advice on cheating

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK, so my main is partnered to a rich ***bleep*** with more money than sense who is happy to set up home and buy me skins and clothes (I make sure they are all transferable, of course) so I can be her trophy man.

But I have a couple of alts (not his one) who like to spread their seed on fertile ground further away from where the apple drops, to mix a couple of fecund metaphors.

What advice can you give me on how to keep the moneybank sweet, while allowing me to have more fun (she isn't exactly liberal with her online sensuality, if you know what I mean) with other companions who don't necessarily ask too many questions about my comings and goings and availability?

How complicated should I make my lies? I am a great believer in keeping it simple, but I have started to keep a spreadsheet diary of my commitments so I can be consistent. Are there better ways of remembering the stories I have told?

I am open to any and all assistance. Thanks in advance.

If you need to ask that question, it is best to do nothing: you will not be able to carry out the matter.

Just my opinion, of course.

BothamFidor wrote:

How complicated should I make my lies? I am a great believer in keeping it simple, but I have started to keep a spreadsheet diary of my commitments so I can be consistent. Are there better ways of remembering the stories I have told?

Make sure you enabled IMs and chat logs savings to your computer. :smileyindifferent:

BothamFidor wrote:

OK, so my main is partnered to a rich ***bleep*** with more money than sense who is happy to set up home and buy me skins and clothes (I make sure they are all transferable, of course) so I can be her trophy man.

But I have a couple of alts (not his one) who like to spread their seed on fertile ground further away from where the apple drops, to mix a couple of fecund metaphors.

What advice can you give me on how to keep the moneybank sweet, while allowing me to have more fun (she isn't exactly liberal with her online sensuality, if you know what I mean) with other companions who don't necessarily ask too many questions about my comings and goings and availability?

Not putting out your plans on a public forum would be a good start.

BothamFidor wrote:

Tuts, laughs, walks away.

valerie Inshan wrote:

BothamFidor wrote:

Make sure you enabled IMs and chat logs savings to your computer. :smileyindifferent:

But then my wife might find out what I was up to!

Irene Muni wrote:

If you
need to ask
that question,
it is best to
do nothing
:
you will not be
able to carry
out
the matter.

Just my opinion, of course.

Doing nothing is never an option.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

BothamFidor wrote:

Not putting out your plans on a public forum would be a good start.

Why not? She can hardly read English.

Marigold Devin wrote:

BothamFidor wrote:

If you weren't going to try to be helpful why did you bother posting?

valerie Inshan wrote:

BothamFidor wrote:

Really? Look at what you just wrote:

This thread is in the English forum. My gfs are French and Italian, and my wife speaks both those languages. She also speaks German, but I don't, so I stay away from Germanic girls in SL.

BothamFidor wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

BothamFidor wrote:

Laughs some more. You really are quite delicious. Schedule me in for alt number 3 on Wednesday afternoons please. I'll meet you as my 3rd alt too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/me sighs....  please don't feed the trolls.. tho even they need love...

jennylongview Innovia wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you may have missed the OPs sense of humour, or indeed don't know the real identity of the OP.

Is it me who is the troll? I was just going along with the fun jennylongview

Marigold Devin wrote:

jennylongview Innovia wrote:

I think you may have missed the OPs sense of humour, or indeed don't know the real identity of the OP.

Is it me who is the troll? I was just going along with the fun jennylongview

Laughs with you Mari. There's only one poster hiding behind this "troll" with such an excellent English I can think of... :smileywink:

valerie Inshan wrote:

BothamFidor wrote:

Really? Look at what you just wrote:

but...but...that was the best response.    

Perhaps openly taking on a few male lovers, and giving the impression you're gay, will cause her to believe there are no other women in your life. Even better, possibly an open and passionate relationship with an a-sexual airship avatar. I've found myself lusting after a few of those lately as I've seen them floating around SL.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Storm? I though it was Pep! :smileyvery-happy:

Yessss - :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Naughty boy that he is, but his particular use of the English language cannot ever be mistaken.

This thread is brought to all cheats as a public service.

ETA May I remind everybody that Lexie has specifically stated that it is a violation of LL rules to speculate publicly on alternate identities of forum posters here.

Marigold raced across to where BothamFidor was now being held captive by several forum membes and ripped off his mask ... to reveal ... none other than ....

LINDEN LAB    ... but then ... she realised that was just another mask, and removing that one revealed ...

Why, it's old Mister Withers from the amusement arcade !!!

(I've always been partial to a Scooby Doo ending )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.