NOTHING is delivered to me if I am logged out.

Shyla Starflare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

For the last few days I cannot receive any offers nor IMs into sl if I am logged out at the time, even though the sender gets the standard blurb that their IM or shared item (including marketstreet purchases) will be stored and delivered later... Nothing has post-delivered to me for the past week - not even into my trash.  ONLY way I can receive ANYTHING is if I am logged in at the time.

I have uninstalled every viewer, and deleted every folder containing anything remotely referencing sl on my pc.

I did a clean re-install of latest Viewer3 from Linden.  Logged into Hatton and set my Av to one of the standard Vehicles, and then the standard Unicorn, just to be sure I got rid of anything I might be wearing if corrupted.  Cleared all caches and reset the Debug to Default, and logged out.

Went to another pc and logged in as alts - sent my primary some inventory and IMs as tests.

Returned to primary pc and logged back in as my primary av, and still - received NOTHING while logged out - even though my alts got the blurb that all is well and the things would be delivered. 

Hope somebody can fix this.

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.