Looking for rp sim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maybe my last post wasn't very good but as I am new to rp I have done some research and kind of refined exactly what I'm looking for. SL and RL has turned me into a bitter man I enjoy SL and its many possibilites.anywho, I'm looking for a small piece of land on a rp sim that I can escape to tend to my fields raise a few chickens enough to feed myself and maybe make some copper or silver at the market. Being a man of little courage would avoid confrontation but when cornered would be capable of defending himself. Live in but the humblest of homes and have few visitors.Not a begger but a normal peasant no rights or special abilities awkward with a sword not of royal blood or agile enough to serve in the lands army. Not really sure if this is even possible or any rp sim would allow such activities. Just a man and his fantasy wondering if there is any person or place where he can live it out. Fell free to comment as you please if you have heard of such a place be it just a whisper of such land or own a rp sim that could might be able to even come close to my fantasy post or IM me. As I know these sims require certain amounts of L$ to operate I am not a rich man but to live my fantasy I am willing to donate or put forth my taxes.

Thank you for your time

Percival Bafford (funkilicous resident)

Check out Cripple Creek, Colorado Territory if you would like roleplay in the old west. We thrive on authentic story based roleplay and live the life here. There is mining and ranching available. All are respectful. Trespassers can be shot on sight. Message if you need help.

• 1 month later...

Hmm, i am not sure if there are RP like that, its seems like in every roleplay everyone wants to be something special. So such "normal" rolplays are rare but if you are a lover of nice high-quality buildings, palaces, and city-roleplay then i could advise Paris 1830. This is a historical SIM. We have strict rules, but we are a kind and open minded RP. We are only like 3 months old and still building.

The theme is the lovely Paris in the year of 1830, Palais Royal. King Louis-Phillippe Ler, his royal family and the parisian folk in Paris is our center of attention. Also we give you a chance to start a roleplay-career. For example, you could get a writer, a doctor, politican, policeman, bankier, jeweler, taylor....EVERYTHING you want.

Got interested? Just check our SIM out: "Paris 1830"

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/PARIS%201830/255/141/250

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.