Problems rezzing (mesh)

Kwakkelde Kwak

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've had this issue for a long time now and I was wondering if others have had the same issue.

On my building platform I have a multi-mesh object, a truck. Often, if not very often, the main part of the truck won't rezz until I right click it. Luckily there are wheels, so I know where to click. By not rezzing I mean not rezzing at all, it's completely invisible. A right click will show it right away, so all the data is right there. The sim is a homestead, no other residents, and it's completely lag free since we were granted with a LeTigre server.

I think this is JIRA material, just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same and if so..is there already a JIRA on the subject?

I've seen this happen a few times but never figured out how to reliably reproduce it. It also happens to sculpts and regular prims. But it's so rare for me that so far I've got no idea what possibly causes it. And when it happens I always forget to enter wireframe mode to see if it's the object that's "missing" or the texture.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.