Why is there issues with setting up billing

GlennRD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I appear not to be only one having this issue I have tried both adding paypal and my credit card with the same error results.  I feel that someone who is here for support needs to answeror resolve the issues and not just tell people to call billing.  If it worked before as I have read and things were changed then maybe there is a problem with the sytem that needs to get fixed just my two cents.  Anyways some help would be appreciated as I have tried on 5 occasions to get this sorted with the same results

3 answers to this question

You aren't the only one having issues updating your billing information.

See http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Linden-Dollars-L/I-still-cannot-update-my-billing-information/qaq-p/1278105

But there's nothing we can do about it until it's fixed.  Since it's Sunday in the U.S., I don't think the billing department is open at Linden Lab although there could be someone working on the problem.

• Like 1

Well its been a few days now, one would think they might have it fixed by now or at least some explaination other than," we don't know". I made the mistake of becoming a paid member, and now I cannot access lindens but they sure got my payment for the membership! Can't wait til this billing issue is resolved!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.