Making fat guy avatar - recommendations?

Aramis Calcutt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, some chubby guys using sculpts because it's hard to make a fat avatar only with the sliders. It's an old thread here, you can try to contact the 2 guys who posted there. http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussions/Chubby-thread-lemme-see-ya-gut/td-p/383931

Mesh avatars for big guys maybe? Have you tried to search for it? 

I would start with making the body thicker and adding good amount of body fat. On face, give good amount of jowl and double chin as well as eye bag.  You might also need to look for a skin that is not shaded for a buff 6 pack guy; in this case a less detailed skin might be best option.  Then add the sculpts and adjust as needed. Making a good avie can be time consuming so have patience and keep tweaking til you get there...good luck and have fun!

Hey Aramis, I've sent a notecard inworld to you with some info and landmark for some free, full prim chubby avatars. 

For any that are interested, here's a link to my youtube channel with some clips of some chubby avatars I've done, made with sculpts.

Here's some clips made by Pappa Bigbear of some modded chubs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PappaBigbearNSL/videos

Inworld, the store with my chubs is in my picks, under Tiger's Jungle. I'm not sure how to post a SLurl in the forum.

Hope these help Aramis,

BearChub

**** corrected typo ****

• 1 year later...

BearChub wrote:

Hey Aramis, I've sent a notecard inworld to you with some info and landmark for some free, full prim chubby avatars. 

For any that are interested, here's a link to my youtube channel with some clips of some chubby avatars I've done, made with sculpts.

Inworld, the store with my chubs is in my picks, under Tiger's Jungle. I'm not sure how to post a SLurl in the forum.

Hope these help Aramis,

BearChub

**** corrected typo ****

Can you send me the landmark, too? Thx

• 3 months later...

BearChub wrote:

Hope these help Aramis,

BearChub

**** corrected typo ****

Could I possibly get that notecard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.