closed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is men like you Jochen that think first with their genitalia than with the mass between your head called thy brain, that make it hard for decent, rational and loyal and honest men to be trusted by women. It is men like you who probably have women with hearts of gold that don't know how good they have it and then piss and whine when the girl leaves you and you cite "But I didn't mean it". You had a family, friends and of course they will be royally angry at you. Your at fault, your decision, your lust, nobody else. You made the choice, the decision, nobody had a gun to your head.

Jochen, my advise to you is this - you can't do anything, you made your bed lie in it. LEARN from this, be a better fella, make better decisions and use your brain instead of your lust.

Ladies - not all men are like this. Don't judge the majority of decent men by the tainted few 

Herpes, I hope your posts in this thread is intended to be humourful even if the humour is pretty archaic and perverse. I for one have not had a chuckle at your casual references of women being inferior than men which is not true. Wonders if you are some would be dom on some Gor sim who needs to 'collar' a woman for sexual gratification.....

Anyways your wit is so becoming either way. 

There is nothing humorous about this. And yes, I happen to be active on Gorean role-play sims, and on Midian, and on Crack Den.

Unfortunately, your comment does not make a lot of sense, though. During Gorean role-play scenes, one doesn't need a collar for sexual gratification; one has a slave when one wishes, thus one can have his 'sexual gratification' when one wishes. After all, a woman can only respect a man who can reduce her to utter defeat, and only those men who are strong enough, will lash their women if she is displeasing.

Those who don't, are weaklings!

It's a bit rich that after your wife threw you out you went and had sex with the neighbour girl, anyhow.  Presumably it wasn't as (good as) you expected so you then tried to creep back to your wife.  I do believe that everyone deserves a second chance, however; even you.  And to your credit, you do seem to recognise that you've behaved like an ass.

I think for your wife's sake you should stay away from this 'neighbour girl' completely.  Your wife deserves peace of mind if she's to forgive you for your shenanigans.  You don't want her always wondering, "is he? isn't he?"  To this end, you and this girl can't possibly continue to co-exist as neighbours.  Either you or she needs to move away ASAP.

Petar Faulds wrote:

Herpes, I hope your posts in this thread is intended to be humourful even if the humour is pretty archaic and perverse. I for one have not had a chuckle at your casual references of women being inferior than men which is not true. Wonders if you are some would be dom on some Gor sim who needs to 'collar' a woman for sexual gratification.....

Anyways your wit is so becoming either way. 

Is it possible to grow a sense of humor? SOH transplant surgery? 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Herpes,

you might take this whole role play thing - especially the gorean rp thing a bit too seriously. I do goren rp too - I play one of those slaves you say are there for your sexual gratification. But only my character is - the person behind that avatar will fade a sex scene to black so fast that your head will spin - if I dont feel like playing it.

It is role play you know - make belief - we are all just pretending and stuff....

Anyway - to the OP. He needs to consider that his relationship was not very healthy to begin with - even before the neighbour lady stepped on the scene. He had the permission of his wife to have a girlfriend on an alt - but says that created problems and drama in their relationship. Hm, not very healthy, really. Nothing wrong with polyamorous relationships at all - I actually prefer them - but everyone has to agree to be in them and willing to work things out when problems arise.

Other then that - I agree that he needs to look to himself and his own decisions and not blame the other woman.

His wife has every right to say she does not want to be in the relationship anymore - I think he should give her a very long break and not bother her.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.