Billing Issues

EmilyRose Adder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It seems LL go from bad to worse.  I cannot buy $L even from the proper SL lindex webpage, now.  Truly hopeless.

Rod, forget trumpeting about Linden Realms......FIX things that are broke, and STOP breaking what has worked perfectly well previously....like buying from the SL webpage Lindex...!!!....your customers of many years cannot even buy $L as the new billing page will not process our cards that every other company on earth use with no problems whatsoever.

How much more bungling incompetence do we have to put up with???

Same here.  My problem is since they changed the old method ( must have been sometime in the last few days, because it was fine the last time I had to buy lindens), now it asks for your password, then takes you to a page that won´t let you click anything. Page has errors. Now tell me, they had to mess with something that was working perfectly well because...???

Well, last night I got the dreaded e mail...my account payment authority needed updating due to the end of the "Beta payment system".  WT(Letter deleted) was it?  BETA??  SL is over 10 years old and parts are still BETA??.. I quote:

"Due to the conclusion of the Second Life local payments beta program, it is required that you add a new credit card or PayPal account" ...!!

Anyway unless I deleted all my payment options I could not add any, so that is what I did.  Now, it seems to have accepted my CC data, just as well 'cos it's my only CC!

I just hope that I don't get another email telling me that I entered invalid data.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Let's all try to remain calm,patient & think & not to panic.It seems this is a "sign of the times." As to that the economy of the U.S. & all the nations of the world is reputed to collapse completely in 2012-this year.& there are the ad's to be prepared for this so one won't lose all their savings & investments to put your money in certain banks & investments in certain "stocks" one (?) "i.r.a." fund that only will survive the greatest "crash" ever.Even the goverment in the U.S. anyway is warning to be prepared for emergencies stocking food & other appropriate supplies,I recommend all watch & listen to Jim Bakker on ch 262 10pm PST weekdays on the Dish Network & or search the Jim Bakker Show website online & watch & listen to what's "really" going on.& please don't judge me as a "religious bigot," you need to take it up with the Lord if you've got a problem with me or any & you needing to be saved & rapture ready most of all.& please don't try to get me banned or flag me for "griefing"-I'm being nice & reasonable & repectful as all should aren't I.Of course.All pardons as right always.If there's a "conspiracy" or "incompetence" as to Linden Labs is suddenly not willing to allow any to buy Linden's,but they we're perfectly happy with taking our money so far before.They should resolve these issues immediately as any "honest" buisness should.& notify they're clients as to the situation.As any buisness should be glad to resolve lawfully service issuses.& the government's of this world had better quit lying to us & not doing their rightful duty to tell all the truth as their "incompetence" when it applies & provide real-conservative answers & leadership which is the only kind,like cutting taxes that is proven ever really works.Pardon again.& their duty in law enforcement & to uphold "the constitution" (U.S.-anyway)& not ignore the real corruption.The "Jews" aren't to blame  for the corruption of our governments.the Jesuits & the "black pope" of the Catholics & of Vatican City are as rightly applies.See Eric Phelp's website Vatican Assassins & see that that is proven fact as is right.May all rightly have the greatest day -s & eternal future. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.