Looking for Land or 1/4 sim

Ze Verino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all..

AM looking for a Land..  i want many prims on it about hmmm 2000 - 4000 but dont know how much it gonna much

but with no nabours...  how much it gonna cost in L. but i want a cheap one if i can get it not sure if i can.. but it would be awsome if i could.. i want a Green/beach kind of way but a huge space of land where i can put many things on it :)

Hello Ze. If you want a big land is better to find a homestad. Half sim (32,768m2) with 1875 prims. The tier is more or less 3,800L$ / week. Renting on a full sim you get same prims with a parcel 8,192m2 (1/8 of sim). It is cheaper but you haven't so big space. Maybe arround 2,500L$ / week. Double tier for 1/4 of sim with 3,750 prims. Have a look here in Land Forums. Many offers daily.

Hi, We have a 1/4 sim available. We have a Homestead parcel or a Full Prim parcel. Since you're looking for 2000-4000 prims, you might be interested with a 1/4 FP. We do have some. :) Please do IM me inworld for more info. :)

Here's a link of brief info about our parcels for rent. http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Parcels-for-Rent-Estate/HOLIDAY-PROMO-1-2-1-4th-and-1-8th-parcels-of-Homestead-Full-Prim/m-p/1257615

Thank you. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.