I want a game in SL to play & to get L!!

Leeee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not inworld atm, but when I search for "games" in Places, 3002 results come up. Scanning just the first page, I can see that many of them have games that pay out L$s. Of course, you have to "pay to play" most of them.

http://search.secondlife.com/?query_term=games&collection_chosen=places&isLeftColOpen=True

There's also free play: http://search.secondlife.com/?query_term=games+free+play&collection_chosen=places&isLeftColOpen=true&sort=&category=

So, yeah... you're not trying hard enough.

OK. Well, narrow it down. There aren't that many games where you can just hunt for L$s. You can go searching for Money Trees, but I can't even remember the last time I saw one.

Most of the games that are going to pay out L$s are what might have passed for gambling when it was still legal in SL (Zyngo, Devil May Care, etc.).

ETA: Never mind the Money Trees. You're too old.

There really aren't any games that are free where you can expect any significant prize money for winning, other than an occasional contest that someone runs as a limited time promotion for their business, and even most of them require an entrance fee and/or require people to pay to vote.  To find them, look in events. 

There are only four ways to get a significant amount of Lindens (ie: more than a dollar or so).  Get a job, offer a service or something for sale that you created that people want or need, invest in a sizable amount of land and keep it rented for more than you pay for it, or buy Linden's with real money.   By far, the easiest is to buy Lindens followed by getting a job.  Since your profile says you spend all your time in clubs, why not get a job as a host, dancer, or even DJ if you can do that?  Might as well earn some money while you do what you normally do anyway.

Hi ! I am a Mentor in Second life and there is a game on there where u have to search for coins when u get them to add up to !L you can either turn them in or keep going. Here is the Hud Link for the Hunt its FREE

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Linden-Gold-Hunter-HUD-Earn-Linden-by-hunting-for-coins/2265556

I do this myself and its kinda fun when u have nothing to do and brings you places you never been to in Second life.

Hope this helps you out.

Wondering what  to do now that you've tried it all in sl?  How about strapping on some skates and joining the ladies of SLRDA (second life roller derby association).  Like many hud based sports in SL, this interactive high intensity sport is hip-checking its way through the SL community. The current season is underway with the championship looming. Teams are always looking for ladies to add their rosters, and currently there is an international team forming to accomadate for various time zones.  So if you're looking to get involved in a community that fosters a sense of team ethics and lots of fun, check out SLRDA.  We're always looking for a few good women!  

**Cant skate?  there are many off track positions in SLRDA that you could also fill.  Announcers, Refs, Team Owners etc..check us out and see where you fit.   Stop by the SLRDA Headquarters and fill out an application today!

• 1 month later...

Hi .. i make games on SL , my multiplayer games can be hosted without playing , in my opinion hosting is a good way to earn L$ , players like to give tips to the hosts and the owners pay (normally a hourly rate) , try searching for gaming places on SL and see if any sims are employing hosts , so long as you are good with people and have a pleasant attitude you will do well :)

regards

Dazza

• 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.