Linden Realms: A possibly silly question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, so, anyone know how to get into LR? I'm interested in taking a look, but can't figure it out. I went to the blog post, which sent me to the LR site page, which was... blank... I don't have a clue where any of these "portals" are.. From what I can tell, there was meant to be a list on the page I went to...

Please and thanks, for the help!

I can't see that page at all :/ It happened with the shopping page as well, though. It's probably my browser (IE, not sure which version). I'm only using it because Google Chrome died on me >< I'll try something else, though. Thanks for the heads up. I never thought it might be my broswer, lol.

Shiva Draconia wrote:

Ok, so, anyone know how to get into LR? I'm interested in taking a look, but can't figure it out. I went to the blog post, which sent me to the LR site page, which was... blank... I don't have a clue where any of these "portals" are.. From what I can tell, there was meant to be a list on the page I went to...

Please and thanks, for the help!

Hello Shiva. I have never gone there. Btw, there are no silly questions.

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Shiva Draconia wrote:

Ok, just realised, that when I'm on the blank pages, I seem to be only half logged in. It says Welcome Second Life Residant. instead of my avatar name. Anyone got any ideas what's going on there?

Did you try the Log In at the top right?

I don't have to be logged in to see the page. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.