How can I get my trade limit ( selling) of 0 L changed? I didn't understand what to do, at all.

RamiraRO Novo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

To buy or sell Lindens, you need to have payment information on file.  Many Basic members in SL don't do that as they enter, perhaps thinking that it involves some level of commitment to pay for their SL experience.  As you know from having been in SL for a year, however, you are only required to spend money for SL if you are a Premium member.  A Basic member can survive forever on freebies and occasional Sploder winnings.  The only time it suddenly becomes important to have payment information on file is when you have earned L$ in world and want to cash it out to RL.  To do that, you need to have established an account history, which means buying L$ first, and to do that means having payment information on file. So.... go to your dashboard at secondlife.com and navigate to Account >> Billing Information , where you can add information about either a PayPal account or a credit card account that can be used for future transactions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.