Merchant home keeps giving me Terms of Service

Aegir Giha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

When I choose My Marketplace - Merchant home I keep getting the Terms of Service to click Accept. But when I click Accept, it remains there. This way I can not edit and change my listings. Please, someone help me.. what can I do to fix this?

Sincerely, Ae.

You are not the only one. Quite a few merchants have complained about this recently. Try to clear your browser's cache, quit and relog. If it does not fix it, try using another browser (I can accept the ToS using Firefox).

If still does not work, you may file a support ticket and add your voice to the others having this issue. (Problem: marketplace > general marketplace issue)

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Thank you for a quick reply, Valerie. I use Firefox. I had already tried IE before posting this. Also used the search to see if others had encountered this problem, but couldn't find anything. It's still not working. Logged out, cleared cache, logged back in. Still not working.

I still have an old xstreet magic box. Could that be the problem? Did LL release a new magic box since they took over the Marketplace? The Xstreet magic box seems to working fine though.

I haven't been inworld a lot the past two years, but now I have a new graphic card, and getting back into it. I'd like to edit my listings in Marketplace and remove some crap items and update everything. But then I need to be able to enter my Merchant home.

It does get fixed by sending a ticket.

It's fixed for me now, but now I have another problem with Sync with my Magic Box. I reset the box several times, and cleared cache and cookies, but still new items don't shop up in my inventory and removed items won't go away.

I can edit the items in my inventory, but don't seem to communicate with my magic box.

I received an e-mail for that, to reset my magic box completely.

But if you just have the TOS-issue, a ticket or support chat will work. They are aware of this issue that happens to people who were in XStreet before, and didn't create Marketplace when it was taken over.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.