Landowned group with contribution of so. who might not be back?

Lonny Miasma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am owning a huge share of group. One member contributes land too 3.072 sqm.

I dont know if she comes back - health issues - it might even happen that credit card expires.

So what can I do? Can I just raise my contribution? what would happen then?

Will the other contributions go down?

Or will Linden take some land if the credit card expires or the membership?

I have no idea.

If anybody would know I would be grateful for advice.

Lonny

My understanding is that if a contributing premium member downgrades to Basic or defaults on their tier and / or dues, the group's "contribution" is decreased by the amount that person had contributed, and the owner of the group is usually sent a polite e-mail stating that the group needs more tier contributed to it. At that time you can contribute more to it, or any other group member that is Premium can contribute more to it.

If no one makes up the difference by the time the group's tier is due, the group will be in default and LL will start acting to get someone to pay the back tier, or else the group could lose ALL the land, and not just a part of it. They usually do try to give the groups a week or two to come up with more tier contributions.

If you increase your contribution now to match what the other person was contributing, then your tier would most likely increase, but the group would be safe when the other person's contribution is lost.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.