Scheduled Billing Maintenance

Marcus Hancroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Posted 9:00AM PST, 05 December 2011] On Thursday, December 8th from 9:00am to 11:00am PST we will be conducting maintenance on our billing and payment systems. During this maintenance, some residents may lose payment information saved to their account and be unable to add new payment methods to their account. In addition, some payments may fail to process during this time.

If you are having trouble during this maintenance, try adding a new payment method to your account. If you are unable to do so, please wait until the end of the scheduled maintenance to try again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not sure if this is the right Forum to ask a question about this post on the grid status page, so if it is not, please move it to the proper one.

The information states that "...some residents may lose payment information saved to their account and be unable to add new payment methods to their account."

Does this mean that ONLY during the maintenance period will payment information be lost and then it will reappear once the maintenance is complete, or does it mean that the customers who lose their payment information will lose it permanently and will have to re-submit their same information again once the maintenance is completed?

Also, what kind of maintenance goes in and deletes peoples credit card/pay-pal/bank information without authorization?

:smileymad:

Answer to the question is clearly that Linden Lab think they are a special case with SL and can do as they damn well please!

I know some of the folks at LL work hard for us residents, but some others deserve to be kicked from here to beyond...legally of course!

• 1 year later...

KaylaCupkakes Deluxe wrote:

Is there  STILL an issue when trying to ad payment  information? "MY GOD I'm Older than dirt" this is ridiculous and this is a NEW 2013 post.

I would think that this issue was resolved years ago.  If you're having problems with the system now, I suggest you explain what's happening (preferably in a new thread) and someone may be able to offer you suggestions on what you should do to rectify the situation.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.