Feedback on the SL Profile Feeds

Caitlin Tobias

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I agree totally with the topic starter and I have I have started my own Topic about it, cause I couldn't find this thread. At other Forums when you write an answer in a thread, it gets refreshed and on top again. But appearently not in this Forum, here you have to start a new Topic, which seems dumb since it leads to spam about the same Topic.

Just read your response to, the now locked, thread of Charolotte on the feeds - with just one of the issues mentioned in this thread, I am kinda hopeful and awaiting some answers in here as well. Still unsure of why *this*  thread was moved out of sight, but okay.

Why has this thread been moved here? I have never used an official LL viewer and it is unlikley that I will ever do so unless they proscribe the use of third party viewers. I access the Feeds via the web on my.secondlife.com. Is it not then nonsensical that discussion of the facility should be restricted to this forum?

The Judge

/sends the case to appeal

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Just read your response to, the now locked, thread of Charolotte on the feeds - with just
one
of the issues mentioned in this thread, I am kinda hopeful and awaiting some answers in here as well. Still unsure of why *this*  thread was moved out of sight, but okay.

For lack of a better defined space and because Mr. or Mrs. Linden Lab claim that they do read Forum Feedback, I have started this thread in that location:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Forums-Feedback/Community-Tools-Forum-amp-Feedback/td-p/1291451

Linden Lab wrote:

Hi

We are reading this thread too!  Many good points made here about the feeds.  We are passing your feedback along.  Thanks 
:)

Oh, I just noticed this reply!

Thanks for letting us know you are indeed following and reading all this!

Am awaiting your reply on the actual issues/feedback with lots of interest!

Happy Holidays!

• 1 month later...

yeah I had some comment on a sex rug I purchased placed in my feed, so it was the first thing people saw when they looked at my profile, so for a month girls would not talk to me, because I was using antoher viewer and had no idea that was the first thing they were seeing.

Thanks alot second life, for your stupid f'ed up viewer 2.0 and all your stupid newfangled crap

one reason I'm done with second life, is this stupid silly profile in the viewer 2.0, which plasters stuff you have no idea is going to be put on there, and if you're on another viewer, you have no idea is there.

just get tired of sl making everything so overcomplicated, they got thousands of people working everyday to make it more and more complicated and useless.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.