Can't login

WADE1 Jya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I couldn't login all day yesterday.

Can't login today either. Hum :matte-motes-impatient: what to do?

I see there is some kinda issue on the grid status, that's kinda typical though so I dunno if I'm having a 'special' problem.... any other people in the same boat as me & can't access Second Life all day yesterday and still today you can't get in?

Well today i have been having a **bleep** ton of problems.... But te best way to try to log is to clear your catche manually, Be sure you didn't change your password or Second Life may just be expeirencing problems at this current moment but if it continues and nothing works i would suggest contacting linden labs

Hmm.. its not a password problem... I tried changing the region & also cleared my cache. No luck.

Thanks for the suggestions anyhow.

Grid Status Page says: We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance that will result in some Residents not being able to login and some Residents already inworld may be logged out. It may also prevent inventory from loading. Please keep an eye on this blog post for updates.

Guess maybe I am one of that unlucky 'some'?? :matte-motes-bashful:

I get "Login failed. Despite our best efforts, something unexpected has gone wrong."

So nobody else is having trouble though... if its still not letting me in by tomorrow guess I'll start bugging the Lindens about it.

***RESOLVED Dec 5th 1:25pm*** Yay! I'm back! :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.