Where is good Roleplay Now Days?

Hanley Speiser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been out of the roleplay scene a while, but have been dying to get back to it. Hate gor, not a big fan of SciFi, so I guess that leaves Urban, Medeival/Fantasy, or a few Book-Following RPs. Could be wrong! So surprise me, let me know where the roleplay is!

Things I look for in a roleplay sim:

Para-RPers EVERYWHERE

Non-Combat HUD based

Good looking build

Well-followed storylines or a general basis

Unbiased Admins and Moderators

Ability to rise through roleplay, not through popularity contest

Contact me in World, Hanley Speiser, it's the best way to tell me about it!

• 1 month later...

The warehouse district is great.It has everything but people..lol.  Its an amazing build, great potential for rp.Just not a lot of people there.  Sorry I know it doesn't help, but it seems like all the good rp is being drained from sl by "pay-for-it" sexual encounters, voicers and various other things. Im  a para rp'er as well and its harder now to find places that are visually pleasing, with avatars that are well put together and...*gasp* know how to rp and don't charge a fee.  Every place I find is infested with sex for sale, pose balls and malls.  If you find the elusive place we speak of.Let me know. Some of us old schoolers are tired of wading in the muck.  = )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently I've been spending my time at Sector:Sindulgence a very detailed community through and through, The use CCS but when it comes to combat it is all non-hud, Its fairly new to the grid but the build is very sleek with amazing looks and flows strait along with storyline that is just as great as the rest. If you ever want to drop by we'd love to have you. 

http://secondlife.com/destination/sector-sindulgence, you can reach me in game at Shane Teromaximus. Best of luck in your searchs if you haven't already found what your looking for!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.