I am using Phoenix and have a looping rap song which I cannot get stopped or deleted

sister2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have this looping sound, a rap song., which somehow started playing.  And now I cannot get it stopped or deleted from my system.  I have used sound explorer to find it and can stop it from playing temporarily on my ssystem, however al lothers in the sim can hear it and have to mute me.  I have tried to balcklist it but that does not work either.  Reloging does not work.  I have checked my inventory and deleted all wav's items.  Still no solution.  when i go to another sim, it starts all over agin.  What do I do?  Help Please.

Sister2 resident

1 answer to this question

This has now happened numerous times with Phoenix users.  The sound is most likely in the LSL Client Bridge that Phoenix automatically attaches.  You need to detach the bridge.  You also need to stop the Phoenix from reattaching it.  Go to the Phoenix menu and find the Enable LSL Client (or Disable, not sure exactly what the entry is) Turn off the LSL Bridge in the menu, detach it and see if the sound goes away.

And if that works could you please add a note in your post (Option - Edit) just to let us know that that was the problem.

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.