Videos I Like

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wow i was just searching for an old thread so that i could put up a couple of great movie trailers..

thank you heheheh

this is one me and my husband had just seen..I thought it was just going to be some stupid movie that wore out the rocky theme but it was nothing like rocky at all..it was really good.i even cried it was so good..

you guys have to see this movie!!!

Warrior

This next one  just looks like it will be a very good movie..It's from the fairy tale  of Snow White..

It's my turn to pick the next movie..His was Warrior and i really enjoyed it..i would choose snow white but this i guess won't be out until next summer 2012.. so i will have to hope the rotation falls  in my favor when this one does come out hehehe

i can never get enough of babies and children..they are so cute and have so many moments that we could never have enough memory on our memory cards for all the videos we would want to keep of them..and thats when we have the camera with us hehehe

video bombs are some of the best laughs as well hehehe

this one is just interesting and has a nice truthful twist at the end of it hehehe

Anyone who knows the real me knows that music rules my life, can change my mood and has complete power.  Want to know what kind of mood I'm in?  Ask me what is playing in the background.  I live with a constant running soundtrack that only I can hear at times.  Does that make me crazy?  I will own that...

This song reminds me that I will never allow my thoughts to be controlled by those intent on destruction (plus the guy is just hot)

Okay - one more.  Not everything I listen to needs to have meaning.  I have affectionately dubbed this style Bubblegum Pop.  Basically useless and just for fun.  This never fails to put a smile on my face:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Anyone who knows the real me knows that music rules my life, can change my mood and has complete power.  Want to know what kind of mood I'm in?  Ask me what is playing in the background.  I live with a constant running soundtrack that only I can hear at times.  Does that make me crazy?  I will own that...

If that makes you crazy... call me crazy too.  I love both of these videos... David Draiman is definitely hot and there's absolutely nothing wrong with bubblegum pop... especially when there's a wiggle-off involved.

...Dres

Warrior - meh, boofhead tripe. Snow White and the huntsman looks absolutely awesome!

Generally I detest hollywood for rehashing the same content over and over.

My last purchase was Avatar.

Rarely do I see anything that makes my pulse race. Snow White does just that.

I can't wait to get that DVD.

Thanks Ceka, I avoid TV so there is no other way I would know of this movie.

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Warrior - meh, boofhead tripe. Snow White and the huntsman looks absolutely awesome!

Generally I detest hollywood for rehashing the same content over and over.

My last purchase was Avatar.

Rarely do I see anything that makes my pulse race. Snow White does just that.

I
can't wait
to get that DVD.

Thanks Ceka, I avoid TV so there is no other way I would know of this movie.

you saw warrior?

i thought the guy that played tommy was so good..he is English and his brother is from Australia ..his accent was so perfect that if i didn't hear that from looking him up that i would have thought he was from some place in new york hehehehe

also he is the one that is playing bane in the next dark wing..he was in inception and also in bronson..the fighting really was a small part of the movie..especially Tommies fights..they were over so fast and he didn't stick around for the glory..he just took them out fast and left..

well honestly the drama and fighting were well balance i guess i could say..

i think him wanting to just get in there and take them out and get to the next level was so different ..it was like rooting for the bad guy..only he wasn't the bad guy hehehe and then rooting for the good guy also..

it's more about a family torn apart and trying to get back together and tommy being the one that wants nothing to do with it at all..it's like his family is in the way..he cuts them off the second they try to get him to talk about anything..

it had me in tears....

if it's been done before it was really covered up really well..it had me so caught up in all the different things going on..

it was so good my husband had to tell me to shut up because i start to get too involved LOL

anyways here is an interview with the two brothers hehehehe

sorry i am still caught up in it and think it is just so good hehehehe

the trailer just doesn't show the good parts it actually keeps them out of it right before they say the good stuff heheheh

ok i'll shut up..here is the interview and also a clip of some images from the movie as well that has the music from the movie which really fit well i think..

ok shutting up now hehehe

here is a review

an interview with the brothers

some  good pictures and music

i just really loved it and i think people would be missing a good movie if they like a good drama mixed with the other stuff..it really sucks you in..

so see it if not for yourselves..then see it.. FOR ME!!! or i'm gonna go insain!! LOL it's GREAT!!! hehehehe

No I haven't seen it Ceka but I did listen to 2 extended radio interviews about it with the producer and actors.

I guess I just don't like boxing lol. I don't get exposure to movies so my default stance is that I am not welcoming of "the next blockbuster" etc.

I haven't been to a cinema for at least ten years as I hate crowds lol. To see others get thorough immersion and enjoyment is way cool. :smileytongue: 

I wanna see Warrior so badly... not because of the story line or the cinematography or any of that kind of stuff, but simply because the guys are so damn hot.  That's my kinda movie. :matte-motes-silly:

...Dres

ETA: That doesn't mean a movie is watchable though... as hot as I thought Vin Diesel was at one time, that alone could never have made XXX bearable.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

I wanna see Warrior so badly... not because of the story line or the cinematography or any of that kind of stuff, but simply because the guys are so damn hot.  That's my kinda movie. :matte-motes-silly:

...Dres

ETA: That doesn't mean a movie is watchable though... as hot as I thought Vin Diesel was at one time, that alone could never have made
XXX
bearable.

well you will think they are hotter after you see how they pull you into the movie..it's just a bonus for you then hehehe

i thought they were hot also..but by the time it was over..i really think they are more than just hot..meaning

hot x eleventy two = kabilliontyFive hottness..hehehe

i think you will enjoy the movie as well as their hottness i guess is what i am saying..

ok now that that is out there..

here is another movie which i missed somehow..it's from 2004

it's about one who has earned the title  for many as the greatest man in history..So great that people used it as his last name..i'm not really up on all the history on him..i really have only heard about him from this movie..

Alexander the Great..

i was sposed to wait till my husband got home to watch it..and i did intend to do that hehehehehe..but i started to watch the making of it and slipped and just wanted to watch a little of the beginning..before i knew it..hours later..it was over..hehehehe

so now i have to fake like i hadn't seen it tonight when he gets home and we watch it hehehe

anyways..i'm sure a lot of you probably already have seen this..

but just had to say something because when movies captivate me i just have to tell somebody right away or i'll burst..i sure can't tell my husband yet lol

here is the trailer to in my opinion a great movie..

Alexander

ok now it's time to wake up the world..women of rock that rock your world for real!!

it's a new generation and we are filling  all the spots and not mostly just singers and rythm guitarists..

Nancy Wilson has to be proud today  seeing so many making it and kicking AZZ  =)

Jen ledger  of Skillet  on drums =)

Orianthi on guitar

I was so glad to see her team up with Lacey Mosley from FlyLeaf. i love this song

when chores were done i spent the rest of my weekend  making this look from Kelly Clarkson..

it's not done yet so i'm waiting to show it off hehehehe

but here is the video anyways  hehehehe

i just have to say..she reminds me of pink..i wish she was as rebel as pink..because this was her style..now she just seems so princess hehehe

Meh and P!NK could'a had a cool sister!!! \o/

oh that reminds me..

P!NK!!

Kelly could'a been a contendah!!

Keli Kyrie wrote:

I like the Strawberry Blonde (maybe she is me, maybe not)
:P

hehehe that one  reminds me of this one..which isn't a second life video but the song is named second life..

still i have always liked it hehehe

especially because it reminds me of a time when i was really immersed..i even get a little immersed in memories when i watch it..

Aaaanyways..here it is..

Second Life by Paola & Chiara =)

and this one is really neat..it's a year in seocond life..going from new to a year old.

have to share it with those that have not seen it yet =)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.