Dazler

Voice Morphing

Question

:-( Sadly, I can't offer any help on voice morphing :-(

I would like to congratulate you, however, on the clearest, best-explained and well written question I've seen in a very long time.  For that I hope you get the answers you need soon.

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

:-( Sadly, I can't offer any help on voice morphing :-(

I would like to congratulate you, however, on the clearest, best-explained and well written question I've seen in a very long time.  For that I hope you get the answers you need soon.

• Like 1

Ah, I found an "activate" function in a different part of the menu - sadly, I think, Linden Labs hadn't updated their instructions for the latest viewer. Anyway, the problem is sorted now. Thank you.

The problem is not solved for me.  The voice morph option under "Communication" on my viewer simply cannot be changed from "No Voice Morphing" to a choice of one of the voices I subscribed to.  I have talke dot two chat reps.  They dont know how it works.  They said write a ticket, but I am not optimistic I will get an answer

Same here. There is no way I can find to turn it on.  "Voice Morphing Off" can't be changed. I don't even see options to order any. Does it only work on Wind.... I can't bring myself to say it. Does it not work on Linux machines? No matter how many times I click on it, "Voice Morphing Off" remains.