qavimator how to delete a frame?

Sca Shilova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

this might seem silly but i've google this for an hour and still no luck.

In the previous version i could delete frames with ctrl-x but not in the newer one. it has a scissors but that doesn't work either. i am starting to think it is a bug but hoping someone can enlighten me.

Thanks!

Sca :)

Hello how are you? After hours and hours of trying to figure this out myself I finally founf the Qavimator that I downloaded originally that allowed you to delete frames......You just go to this site http://qavimator.org/

And scroll all the way down....The one I downloaded was Download QAvimator for Windows (updated May 05, 2008)....yayaya Finally it was driving me nuts couldnt delete frames lololol Good luck hope this helps

• Like 1

OMG!!!

I am so glad for the OP asking that question and for you finding an answer!! I just DL'ed that one now and wow you have no idea how much trouble you have saved me in the future! Up to now, I had accepted there was no way to do that and when had a total screw up would laboriously copy over the right frames to a new anim.

Yesterday finding the old ones on the Way Back - cause I stupidly didn't even think to see if they were still available on QA.org - I dl'ed a bunch of them and kept trying to delete and couldn't - I guess I missed the 2008 release.

So THANK YOU and kudos to you- about to go add this info to my tiny but growing animation tutorial blog, Animating Your Virtual Life

• 11 months later...

after buying a new computer and installing the latest qavimator i ended up wiht this problem again.

searched for ages. tried everything. i knew we had found the solution sometime somewhere and FINALLY found it again here :D

So now i've reinstalled the 2008 version and that feature works again.
What I don't understand is why they left this feature out of the latest version...?

• 1 year later...

CTRL + X is a shortcut for cutting. That's why the keyframe disappears. You can do the same in the 2010 version by clicking on the keyframe desired and hitting delete. Moreover, if you want to delete multiple frames on multiple joints at once, click on the empty space between joints at the time desired, and hit delete on the keyboard. 

• 4 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.