how to delete a pick

pollyemma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello pollyemma and welcome to SL Forums. If you use the last version of Viewer 3, you do that with the Picks button. If you don't see the button, right click on a toolbar --> the customize toolbars window opens --> find the button and drag it out on a toolbar. After, clicking it you can add, edit or delete picks.

There was a way, but I have tested  it as o1 12/2 -- it is not working. Ther is an edit button, but it does not work.  I don't know of a working method at this time, but expect there will be soon.    When one is available I will update my blog post

http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/2011/11/kit-v32-picks-button-pushpin.html 

TKR

• Like 2

Once you have added the "Picks" button to your viewer, click on it to open your picks window. Click once on the pick you want to remove - this will highlight it. Don't open the pick by double clicking, because the edit button you will find at the bottom of the individual pick window is not for deleting purposes. The edit button only allows you to change the image or title. Instead just highlight / select the pick you want to remove and then look for the little "trash bin" icon bottom right. If you click on it, the pick you selected in the list of picks above will be deleted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.