Sign in to follow this  

How to find out how many users are currently logged into Second Life?

Part of the fun for me with SL was when I first brought up the viewer & it showed how many were currently logged inworld.  I've been using the Firestorm Beta viewer for the last few months & really liked it, but when I saw that Linden Lab had a new version of their viewer I tried it.  The pretty opening graphics was gone as was the count of online users.  Then Phoenix released their newest Firestorm version, and it too is missing the count of online users.

Does anyone else miss seeing this information?  Or is there somewhere else that I can find it?

Thanks!  :)

Thanks, Kaluura!  You're right - it's not pretty! - but it tells me how many avatars are online.  (Wish it were still on the login page, though!)  :)

Meara Gata wrote:

Then Phoenix released their newest Firestorm version, and it too is missing the count of online users.

The info is in Firestorm 4.3.1.3115 (which is the latest at the moment I write this).

Firestorm-curent-users-Inworld.jpg

See the line in this screenshot.  The info scrolls there and it shows these things (one at a time):

Current Second Life Time:

Current Grid Status:

Current Users In-World: