Sign in to follow this  
Torley Linden

Post snapshots to your my.secondlife.com profile feed!

I keep getting "Failed to upload image to your profile feed."  Messages in my Firestorm Viewer camera window.   Why is that?

My girl and I also can no longer post to profile pics. Seems its been a while now that this function has not worked.

P.S.: Thanks for everything, Torley. The textures, tutorials written and video'd... everything.

Good morning

I share snapshot and for some the pictures dont appear on my page, i receive this message :

You have 5 photos in process.

And the snapshots never appear after fews days , What i can do ?

bosco234 wrote:

Good morning

I share snapshot and for some the pictures dont appear on my page, i receive this message :

You have 5 photos in process.

And the snapshots never appear after fews days , What i can do ?

Sometimes that happens. After taking snapshot to profile it's good to check does it appear in the profile. The snapshot should appear in the profile within few minutes. If it doesn't appear, just take a new one.

Just delete the ones staying long time "in process" from your profile - they will never appear. There is nothing we can do to force them to appear.

Is there a way to download all the pictures I posted to my profile feed?  I wanted to put them on facebook but I see no option to share or download them. just on my feed