Magic box issue

DebbG

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I am new to marketplace, i have followed all the steps to adding my items to the magic box but they dont appear on the markerplace website. I have synced the magic box and still nothing in my inventory. The magic box is coming up as active. I really dont know what else to do if anyone can help i appreciate it. Thanks.

Scheduled Marketplace Update

Posted by Status Desk on November 29th, 2011 at 02:16 pm PST

[postED] 2:10PM PST 29, November 2011] There will be Marketplace downtime on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 from 8am -10am PST for a deploy. For release notes and details on where to check out this new release, please see the Marketplace Beta Release Notes. (Once the deploy is completed, the Production Release Notes will be updated.)

This may be the reason

On the Marketplace Merchant Home Page:

Check the Magic Box status page. You may have to click the "Cancel" button if an overlay appears warning you that XStreet is closed for purchases; the Magic Box status page (called "My Inventory" on the page itself) will show all known Magic Boxes (called "Registered Servers") in a list in the very bottom left of the page. Make sure all boxes rezzed in world are also shown on that list. If a Magic Box is not listed, go in-world and use the Magic Box menu (touch to open) to Reset the Magic Box.

If your Magic Boxes are shown on the Magic Box status page then Force Remove them all then use the menu to Reset each of them one at a time. Wait for each one to fully reset before moving to the next. Once they are all reset then refresh the Magic Box status (My Inventory) page and verify that all Magic Boxes are shown.

Now go back to the SLM Merchant Home page and use Inventory > Manage inventory. Click the "Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes" button, wait a few minutes, then refresh the Manage inventory page.

If your items still do not appear AND you are sure that they are all Transferrable (meaning they have the Transfer Permission set ... you can right-click on the Magic Box contents, choose Properties and then verify that the items you intend to sell have Transfer permission) then your last chance is to submit a Support Ticket and wait for LL Support to diagnose the problem from the "inside".

Why would someone need to put their items in the box as transfer?  Mine aren't, and were working just fine.  Now it seems there is a huge problem.

I've discovered something.  I took a copy of my magic box and rezzed it at another place (advice from a friend), and it worked!  Items were updated and visible immediately.

Something on the forums also suggests this is not just me it's happening to.

To the original poster, try taking a copy of the box and rezzing it somewhere else (another simulator).

I've posted comments in

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.