Linden Office Hours?

Venus Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Admittedly this is not a 'forum' feedback per se, but I am unaware of any other place to ask this other than Rod's wall and I thought that perhaps someone under the level of CEO might know the answer to this one.

Where can issues pertaining to community management and moderation of the forums be raised?  Will LL reinstate office hours?  Thank you in advance.

Linden Lab wrote:

Here is a useful link to the Second Life Community Resources Portal:

Thank you for a reply but it, unfortunately, does not answer my question.  While I agree it is a 'useful link', there is nothing in it where I might more appropriately address my question and actually get some answers. 

Will the Community Managers open their walls to resident questions about moderation? 

Linden Lab wrote:

Here is a useful link to the Second Life Community Resources Portal:

Here is a useful link too, Wikipedia.

I think though that neither of our links, very useful as they are, addresses Ms Petrov's question.  

If there is no dialogue happening in the Feedback Forum with LL, if the "Community Manager" refuses to make themselves known, if Viale Linden hides in the shadows and turns off his feed and if CTUG meetings are as poorly chaired and unproductive as the last meeting then where are residents/users/customers/posters supposed to have a dialogue with LL concerning fora management and issues. . . ?

A lack of a response to this question would lead to the inference that no co-operation or dialogue is desired by LL.  If this is not the case then could somebody please give an informative and detailed answer to Ms Petrov's question.  

However. if it is the case that you wish to have no participation or involvement from your customers then have the decency and integrity to say so.

Regards, Sy Beck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.