BBW Avatars

Naima Haiku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there! This is my first time posting so bear with me. I did a quick search and didn't see much here about this topic (other then prims and such and how to mod for larger avis) and was wondering if anyone could help my pursuit of a BBW shape of my own. I want to branch out and try something different, i understand the hardships with outfits and such but would like to give this a go anyway. I've made all of my current shapes so I have a decent understanding of making things look fluid, smooth, and realistic for 'normal' to thin avis but am having problems doing so with a BBW shape. If anyone could give some advice on general things to try to achieve or even some rough numbers i could work off of I would greatly appreciate it. Pictures are lovely as well. Thank you everyone in advance

-Naima

I've noticed that the definition of "BBW" changes from person to person. The most popular form of "BBW" in SL is big boobs and butt, but still a small waist. My guess is that this is not what you're looking for, though I could be wrong. Others do this as fairly small overall, but with a slightly chubby (body fat and belly size larger than 0) tummy and larger breasts/bottom. Still others view "BBW" as a truly big, but still quite lovely, woman. The numbers will change according to which look you're after.

I did a quick marketplace search for "BBW" in shapes, and here's a fantastic one that popped up:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Lilliara-Shape-Lsprit/2425717

I like it because the price is extremely low, you get four shapes from very thin to pleasantly plump, and according to the permissions shown on that page, they're mod. So you can use them as the basis of your avi, then edit away to create a look that's wholly "you." Seems easier, to me, to start with a "large" shape and edit it than to start with the standard SL skinny shape and try to edit that. Anyway, hopefully this helps ^_^

Thank you so much for the quick reply! I should have made it more clear, I definitely do want a larger Avi. Going off of the link I will want to go thicker then that largest one. I have a face shape already and that's always the hardest for me. Ill snatch those up and play with it i suppose, just trying to get proportions down.  What I was thinking was something similar to:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs057.ash2/36216_1526562084485_1247667456_1513662_3139291_n.jpg

They're definitely out there, and I think you can get there by playing with the largest shape from that set from the marketplace. It'll definitely help that you have the face done already. Here's a larger shape that's also not very expensive:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AZO-BBW-Lill-shape/2126650

AZO actually seems to have several, but one above is inexpensive and modifiable. It is rated adult, though, so if you can't see items of adult maturity level you'll have a problem viewing it. (Only adult-rated, as far as I can tell, because of the keywords and description the creator used.)

• 4 weeks later...

There are lots of BBW shape stores in SL.  You should try heading to Indecent behaviours sim and the bbworld sim... both have stores that sell lots of bbw shapes, skins and clothing.. or just give me a shout in world and I will be more than happy to show you round the many places you can visit for what you are looking for. :)

• 9 years later...

Please do not restart a 9 year old thread. The links that were given 9 years ago does not work, it will only be confusing for those who read it and think this thread is relevant.

14 hours ago, Avonlea Graves said:

I have a Belleza Freya shape my partner created. The problem is in the shape,my hands disappear into my sides! Is there anything I can do without having to change my avatar? 

9y.png

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.