Sign in to follow this  
Donny Applewhyte

Star Wars RP Sims?

Sank a lot of Linden into outfitting my character to play in an already dead SWRP Sim, and I don't intend to let the Linden waste away in my inventory! xD

So far I've been through Yavin IV, Dantooine, Mos Entha, Tython, and Nar Shaddaa; they all seem to be full of avid life, yet they grow dead at the times I normally have a good few hours to RP.  So if anyone can suggest anything I would *love* to hear of other sims!

Donny Applewhyte wrote:

Sank a lot of Linden into outfitting my character to play in an already dead SWRP Sim, and I don't intend to let the Linden waste away in my inventory!
xD

So far I've been through Yavin IV, Dantooine, Mos Entha, Tython, and Nar Shaddaa; they all seem to be full of avid life, yet they grow dead at the times I normally have a good few hours to RP.  So if anyone can suggest anything I would *love* to hear of other sims!

I forget the name, but I know there's a star wars group on the sim right next to me (I'm on Oryx... on the mainland).  I have no idea how active they are and it's probable that any group will be more active at some times than others.  Your best bet might be to join a number of them, then you should have a better chance of finding one that's actually doing something when you're on and wanting to RP.

...Dres

The traffic varies with time, time in the day and day in the year. Currently you can add do your list of sims with people Bakura, Little Mos Eishley (LME), Taanab or Mos Espa. Ord Mandell just opened and should have many visitors yet.

The other places, even if not listed here might have interesting roleplay as well, just with less people.

I don't do too much SWRP anymore, but when I did Mos Espa was my favorite. The people who run the place rock, and combat system there, the RHCS is not only one of the best around it's free.