Sign in to follow this  
Maelstrom Janus

OH GIVE ME A HOME WHERE THE 'BREEDABLES' ROAM !!!

Looking for a region where you can bring up all those wonderful herds of breedable horses, rabbits, meeroos or whatever wonderful creature you wanted to raise without annoying your neighbours with issues of lag,,, where the rolling grassland is ideal for your livestock...where a handy linden road allows you to transport in all those breedable accessories and feed you need to support your animals...

The look no further

TEFNUT is the place for you !!! A full region ( except for the aforementioned highway of course ) Beautiful grassland ideal for those special horses or whatever that you want to raise in SL.

Of course you could do other stuff there - like live in an old firestation - like myself and my girlfriend do - or build space stations and fly your vehicles - like I do - or run a shop like my gf does... or  you could...yes well, theres plenty of anims available for other stuff too ;)

Come have a look its a bargain - but we are open to SENSIBLE offers.

Heres a slurl which my gf assures me will get you there - if it doesnt blame her :D

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tefnut/115/121/60

Any enquiries contact me Maelstrom Janus or her Cully Andel in world.