Can't buy lindens!

Richard Rexie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I would be glady to know if the following issue is happening to someone else.

Today I tried to buy Lindens because my account was in debt of 79 lindens; so i thought "Ehi it's time to get money in sl!". 

So i tried  to buy them via paypal as always, and the message was  :

We were unable to fulfill your Linden Dollar order.Your payment either failed or took too long to complete.

If your payment completes, the amount will be placed on your USD account balance.

This balance will be used automatically the next time you attempt a purchase.

I tried this 5 times and it didn't worked.

So I checked my paypal's funding sources and they were okay with enought money.

I even tried to insert my credit card information on SL website but it still doesn't recognize it, even if it is a normal credit card on the mastercard circuit.

So i would like to know if those are temporary problems of linden labs with their billing service or if it is just a problem of mine.

For me it's not possible to contact the billing team by phone, cuz I live in Italy and an international call to UK would cost too much :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

7 answers to this question

Hello Richard and welcome to SL Forums. Difficult to say what is wrong. Here is a resident to resident forum. Maybe try to clear your browser's cache or try another browser. Billing issues are often and residents report them daily here. The best you can do is to contact  Billing Support. Other options:

• Toll-Free Support Number for UK, Germany, France, Japan, Spain, Brazil, and Portugal: +0080071237123
  • Customer support phone number (All Countries): +44 2033620268
  • Email: support@payments.secondlife.com

Alternatively if you urgently need to buy lindens you can use one of the acceptable Third-Party Exchanges.

I have had this problem almost the entire month, very frustrating!!!   SL says it's a  Paypal issue and Paypal says it's a SL issue and SL says it's a Paypal issue, in the meantime both refuse to do anything, so I'm stuck in the middle not able to get any lindens.  Have to wait for people to get home and tranfer them money so they can buy for me.  AND THIS IS NOT an issue of non sufficient funds.  So I too would like to know what is going on and how do  WE get this reseolved?

Thomastriok

sl issue...who knows, but in the meantime I'm in the middle,

hello im having the same problem also today i ihave tried twice now and have been declined both times can someone pls let me know y this is happening.... i have had no problems in the past of this happening so anyone pls help i would like to go shopping pls

HI i am havin this same issue not able to buy lindens with mastercard. I do not have paypal so i dont think that is why. The linden exchange is not working eithier I called support they say give it time it has been eight months now maybe more. Does anyone know what else I can do??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.