Me in need of a job <3

Ada Snowbear

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!  =) The name is Ada. I been here in second life for about 1 year and a half @_@ well (Mostly I been playing for 5 months or less I don't remember until I quit) And, I'm looking for a job as a hostess, model, or a dancer (non striper of course) For one, I want a job where I don't need to strip or have sex with anyone (I don't sell my body out to anyone, I'm sorry, even if it’s a game.)  Secondly, I want to work with someone who's reliable and won't deceive anybody.

Here's my resume, for those who are interested in me.

My In-Game Name: Ada Snowbear

My Real Life Age:  20

In-Game Adult Verification: Yes

Do I have experience in the fields?

Hostess: No (but will learn fast if trained)

Model: Somewhat (what I mean by somewhat is, remember when I said I left for a while, I barely remember how to play second life, but it's coming back to me now the more I play it.)

Dancer: No (but I can learn, even though it's not as hard as it looks, well, it's not at all hard to learn how to dance, since all you do is move your body)

~PS: I don't want a dancing job that requires me to strip or have sex with anyone like I said above~

Model Pictures (If you’re curious on how I look, I'll put some demo pictures, but I still don't consider myself pretty yet. Plus sorry for quality, if I raise the graphics higher, I lag like a ***** and the picture never comes out right/good):

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7554/currentbodyonsl.jpg

^ What I'm wearing as of now

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/319/mewithboobs.jpg

^ My upper body (Facial look)

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7093/snapshot0011r.png

^ My emo side look

About me: Even if I don't show it, I'm very outgoing. I can be as hyper as a monkey. But when it comes to my job, real life or in game, I take both serious.

Why do I? I consider both as one by my standards, because to me it's like someone has put their full trust on me to complete the job, I hardly ever let them down. When it comes to a job that requires to work as a group, I like the WHOLE group to cooperate along side with me, treat everyone equally and everyone have their equal share in their job. Personally, I can bring the light to anything dull. If I sound like, what you call it, serious and mean by this post, well all I'm going to say to you is, don't judge a book by its cover. That's all I'm going to say for now.

Any questions and/or concerns you can email me or IM me in game. Thank you for the timing of reading this big essay I made @_@, my bad. Forgot to mention that I'm also quite the talker. xD =P See yea <3 Wuvs and Kisses!~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.