How do I cancel my Premium Membership? Don't know where the dashboard is. Just joined

Chloe1974

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Click the Second Life icon at the top of your screen on this page. (You see the blue/green hand symbol with the words "Second Life" beside it, on the left hand side of the screen? That's what you need to click.) That'll take you to the main SL page. You should already be logged in, but if not, click the button on the top, right hand side, that says "log in." Voila! You're in your dashboard.

To cancel a premium membership, go to "Account" on the left hand side of the screen and click the little arrow next to it to expand it. The second one down under that says "Premium Membership." Click that, and under "membership plans," choose "basic." Then save changes.

ETA: As LoveAngel says, you don't have to cancel now. I'm assuming you started on the "monthly" plan, so you'll get charged every month. Since you've already been charged and will not be refunded, you might as well get everything you can out of it before you cancel. To check when you'll be billed next, do what I mentioned but instead of going to "Premium Membership," choose teh one above it, "Account Summary." You'll be able to see when you're scheduled to be billed next. As long as you cancel before that date, you won't be charged again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.