Tattoo layer conflicting with Linden clothing

Kess Littlebird

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Lately my Tattoo seems to be clashing with my linden clothing. I have tried stripping my toon down to her lindens and then applying my tattoo - bingo! she's naked and I mean naked, her skin rezzes fine but lindens de-rez along with the tat. If I take off one of the linden clothing layers that portion of the tat re-appears along with the rest of the linden clothing underneath.

E.g. Apply tat --> naked --> remove jacket --> the rest of linden clothing and tattoo re-appear --> reapply jacket --> naked --> take off shirt --> top half clothed with all linden layers except for the shirt, lower half naked --> re-apply shirt --> completely naked --> take off pants --> knickers and shoes re-appear, but I'm topless --> re-apply pants --> naked again --> remove tat --> fully clothed. :smileymad:

Has anyone else experienced this? it's very frustrating, luckily my main outfit has a shirt layer that has the jacket applied over the shirt so I can do without the jacket for now but the times I change outfits is really frustrating as I have to remove her Tattoo which isn't on as it's become part of her identity.:smileysad:

4 answers to this question

I would not be surprised if alpha layers - which also is a type that has texture slots for different body parts, and can be worn multiple of at the same time - causes issues, although I have not experienced any myself.

One thing I am sure of is that HTTP textures are not working as it should. You could try to disable this to see if textures load any better. (Or enable them if you have disabled them before.) Personally, I keep them off pretty much all the time.

You may already have tried it, and I have no idea if it will help. It's an idea, though, and a simple thing that is worth trying.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.