55 Cesium: looking for DJs and Hosts

Ruhig Gearz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

55 Cesium is a club looking to reopen after a long break. Since we are basically new, we are looking for DJ's that impress the crowd as the hosts bring them in. An application will be given to fill out, assuming everything meets our criteria an interveiw will be given to help further communicate with one another. How much you make will be entirely dependent on how hard you are willing to work. Please message Ruhig Gearz if you are interested.

HEY!

My name is Nikki!  I'm a super eager, excited bubbly 18 yr old :)  I was wondering if you would consider me for a hosting, managing, bar tending job?  Anything would be great!  This is my resume

NAME: Nikki

SEX: Female

JOB QUALIFICATIONS: I'm organized, I know that to be a good anything, if your in charge you need to hire carefully and be willing to fire, by the way can you define success?  I can, it's building a great company and having a amazing staff, and wanting to go to work everyday!  Taking on the most important projects yourself is something else I learned recently, the only way everything will be perfect is if you do it your self.  Now the reason your reading this is because you don't have time to do it your self.  Do yourself a favor and hire the next best thing, Me! I know my stuff.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.