I want to Mod my Uchi Felis Furry Avatar....

Lillith Peppermint

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nearly everything in Second Live is resident created.  You can check the maker of an item by looking at its properties in inventory or while inworld by editing it.  From there you can find out the creator of the items and ask if they offer any kinds of templates.  They may or may not.  They're not obligated to do so.  But, it's worth a try. (^_^)y

The main body will use the same templates as any other SL avatar.  The SLwiki entry on clothing tutorials has links to a number of places where you can get Photoshop .PSD files with the proper UV templates.

The texture files for the various prim-based attachments, however, probably won't be easily available.  If the attachments are just simple prims with solid (or mostly solid) colors, you can probably make your own with a little experimentation, but if they're made of sculpts with complex shading or markings, it's going to take a lot of trial-and-error to figure it out.

My suggestion would be to contact the avatar's maker, Uchi Desmoulins.  Many furry-AV makers will do custom modifications for a price.  Or, you could also contact some of the other makers, such as Jeauno Wind or Dezzy Melody, who sell mod kits on Marketplace for Uchi's avatars, and see if they'd be willing to make one for you, or help you make what you want.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.