The Assassin Solomon Voss Comic Adventure

Solomon Voss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone

Not sure if this is the right place to post but it is Art related so here goes.

I have created a comic strip - graphic novel using SL to make the backdrops for the pages, for my SL Charactor Solomon Voss. I would like to invite anyone who is interested to have a read. I would also ask if anyone knows how to create an INWORLD book/comic that can be viewed by turning its pages, INWORLD.

To be warned. The comic is of an Adult nature.

At the moment the comic is only available from my website:-

http://www.blackcaste.co.uk/glory_to_the_black_caste.php

Go directly to the flash driven comics by clicking the links below.

http://www.shinyhead-design.com/solomonvoss/

http://www.shinyhead-design.com/solomon-voss-issue-2

If anyone is interested to advertise their wares within the comic please contact me inworld.

I have also set up a group for those interested in updates. - SV Comics.

Kind Regards

Sol

• Like 1

Yes, there is an in-world book-maker. I have one and had great fun using it. The only problem is that I can't get in-world to look and see what make it was. However, I do remember searching in-world and in the market place for book maker (or creator) and I don't remember there being too many options at the time. I think I simply went for the more expensive one, assuming it did more "tricks"....lemme try marketplace....brb

Okay....that's odd. My search on Marketplace hasn't turned up any at all.

Maybe one of my friends who has a copy of my book could do me the favour of checking who the creator is and posting it here? Or even send Solomon a copy so he can see what a finished one looks like and see who the creator is himself ? Thanks.

Good luck with your comic. I found illustrated book making great fun. Though perhaps thats because I made a smutty one...

I've read both books(novels? O_o) and I have to admit I was really wishing for more when I turned the last page of the last book. They are pretty incredible, Solomon. Please please continue, I'd love to see where the story goes. Thanks for sharing the links and I'll definitely keep an eye out for the next installment, you're a very talented writer and protographer! :matte-motes-smitten: 

Hi Akasha

Thanks so much for your words of support. I have had a great time producing the comic. I kinda got bord of SL and this project has injected fresh enthusiasm for the environment. You will be please to know that the story is fleshed out for at least another 10 issues but my plan is for more, tis all down to time. A long time passed between issue one and two which I want to avoid for issue three, fingers crossed.

Kind Regards

Sol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.